Acorn Class is all ready for some super learners!
Dear Parents and Carers,
As discussed in the Reception Newsletter, your child will be given a Core book and a Monster Phonics book to read every week. Please could you bring book bags to school every Monday. We will keep the book bags overnight and return them on Tuesday with a new book.
Hello Acorn Class!
If you are a parent or carer and need to talk to me please do email me at email@example.com.
Acorn Spring parent consultations
Practice your phonic sounds. Its important to practice your phonic sounds every day.
- Fishy phonics game https://www.phonicsbloom.com/uk/game/fishy-phonics?phase=2
- Phonically decodable comics https://phonicsplaycomics.co.uk/
- Nursery Rhymes and songs https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/school-radio/eyfs-early-years/z6bgnrd
- Star Writer – tricky words spelt out, click on the correct one. http://www.kenttrustweb.org.uk/kentict/content/games/starwriter.html
- Book Trust - Great story books to share with your child and activities to do with them. Some books are ‘Read aloud’ and the website reads them for you! https://www.booktrust.org.uk/books-and-reading/have-some-fun/hometime-for-your-child/hometime-4-5/#!?q=&sortOption=MostRecent&pageNo=1
- Jen the Hen – Listen to sentence and click on the right picture. http://www.patandpals.com/character_jen_game_window.asp