Acorn Class is all ready for some super learners!
Headteacher Newsletter Autumn 2
Reception Newsletter Autumn 2
Reception Timetable Autumn 2
Parent consultation appointments
Weekly PE Lesson 2023-24
PE is on Friday morning. Please ensure your child comes to school dressed in their PE kit.
PE kit is a: white t-shirt, navy shorts and/or
navy jogging bottoms and black pumps.
Please note: PE lessons will start on Friday 15.09.23.
Practice your phonic sounds. Its important to practice your phonic sounds every day.
Reception High Frequency and Common Exception Words
Phonics Workshop for parents: Handouts
|Monster Phonics reading books l.pdf||Download|
|Monster Phonics sound mat.pdf||Download|
|Phonics Phase One - Activity ideas.doc||Download|
|Phonics vocabulary - Copy.docx||Download|
- Fishy phonics game https://www.phonicsbloom.com/uk/game/fishy-phonics?phase=2
- Phonically decodable comics https://phonicsplaycomics.co.uk/
- Nursery Rhymes and songs https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/school-radio/eyfs-early-years/z6bgnrd
- Star Writer – tricky words spelt out, click on the correct one. http://www.kenttrustweb.org.uk/kentict/content/games/starwriter.html
- Book Trust - Great story books to share with your child and activities to do with them. Some books are ‘Read aloud’ and the website reads them for you! https://www.booktrust.org.uk/books-and-reading/have-some-fun/hometime-for-your-child/hometime-4-5/#!?q=&sortOption=MostRecent&pageNo=1