Use these links to play phonics games and practise:
Student ID: jhpstudent
Enter the code for your lesson, type your name and off you go!
When visiting the website, click "Login" from the top-right of
the page and select Espresso to enter these credentials:
Celebrating England men football team's success in the Euro 2020
Start time (gate opening): 8.55-9.05
Children will go directly into the classroom without lining up.
Finish time: 3.20pm (KS1)
Worsley Road entrance
- Aaliyah (the teacher for next year) will be in from Monday 12th. She will get to know the children more and have time to familiarise herself with parents too.
- Pickup by someone else? Please make sure you CALL to inform the school BEFORE the end of the day if someone different is picking your child up.
- We are collecting the readings books back so that it is ready for Willow Class next term.
- PE -Wednesdays for Willow (wear your PE kit from home).
- Please use Bug Club to read at home if you need more books. https://www.activelearnprimary.co.uk/login?c=0
Please continue to email us if you have any questions:
Bilkis - email@example.com
Stephen - firstname.lastname@example.org
UNICEF Article 28&29:We love learning in all different ways.
Here's our year in a slideshow
This half term's POWer Project is: One Planet Living
Reading at home!
Below is a leaflet to support your reading at home. Please get in touch if you need support with accessing books, (as we cannot send home books at the moment).